Re: [tlug] Using autoresponse

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
Sigurd Urdahl writes:

> Why would you assume that people/spammers/bots would send emails with > forged headers to an address like this?

It's not an assumption; it's a fact.
See my clarification (elaboration? :-) in another post in this thread, I forgot to write that I doubt such an address would be _targetted_, it would of course get it's share of background noise.

kind regards,
-sig

-- Sigurd Urdahl Linux, goofing, cooking, making fire, computer security, having a beer. Give me good music.