[tlug] Using autoresponse

Hello,
I been ask  to use mail - auto-response  to manage some kind of campaign,  the idea is to send an e-mail (empty) to an e-mail account and the sender gets an immediate reply, the reply sometimes will includes a prize and most of the times a message informing that the person has been included in a list , several companies offer this kind of service, this one for instance:  http://www.bluewood.co.jp/comp_profile.htm  also when  searching  by クーポンメール配信システム many show up, but I would prefer to set up my server in order to get the job done, the server where I want  to do the job is  a FreeBSD 4.7 and I have full access ,  maybe someone here knows where I can find the necessary files and scripts so I can install it, but might be too difficult for me to set it up , so If someone/company can install it for me I welcome quotations.
thank you.

Andres