[tlug] Keitai CMS software

Thanks for the responses.

We were really looking for something open source to start with since I do
not know what kind of A budget will be applied to this project. Most hosted
or commercial products will probably be overkill. "A space shuttle solution
where we need a hot air baloon with a laptop inside." With the open source
model perhaps develop a bit ourselves AKA live data feeds and Return it to
the the OS community.

However I respect the feedback, many thanks.

Tee.