Re: [tlug] Keitai CMS software.

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Trevor Tinker wrote:

Can anyone recommend a CMS software for keitai sites?
I am currently testing WAP Portal Server....

At this point, at least for the Japanese market, you do not want to use WAP at all. Every phone on the three major carriers in Japan will render HTML-like pages just fine. (For older AU phones, the HTML is converted to WML by the gateway.)

I've done a bunch of mobile sites, and I've found that using a sort of
XML-ish type of code (not real XML, but pretty close--and definitely
delivered as MIME type "text/html") lets you use the exact same pages
across all three carriers in virtually all cases. This can save a lot of
pain and money.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson       <cjs@??>        +81 90 7737 2974