Re: [tlug] Linux, Solaris & AIX

"Erin D. Hughes" <erin-hughes@??> wrote:

> Samba is very important
So is not top posting..... http://www.tlug.jp/listpolicy.php
I am the not a stickler for following the rules.... but this is a no
brainer.

E./

Ok, being a mailing list "newbie" (maybe 6 posts in 2 mailing lists over 3-4 years) this is the first I've heard of this. Did my post also violate "Failing to trim" and "Thread hijacking" aspects as well from your perspecitve?

Mike