Re: To package or not to package (Was: [tlug] Well now I'm hosed - Dapper/Edgy died)

On 1/18/07, javajunkie <javajunkie@example.com> wrote:

Here is what I think you (Josh) should do for us and most importantly
for yourself. Figure out how to get it up and running on XEN (that is
for you) and then give a seminar on it so that we may learn both (XEN
and Gentoo).  Just keep in mind to point out the differences between a
normal install and one for XEN and we'll be able to eventually get it to
be our main system.  Just a thought...not an expectation.

Shawn

In the meantime, for those interested in XEN, here are some URLs for you to get up to speed until then:

http://swik.net/Xen+HOWTO
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Xen_and_Gentoo
http://teknowlogic.org/soft/xen-server/
http://xensource.com/media/xen/player.html