Re: [tlug] Xen advice, please

On Jan 9, 2007, at 11:09 AM, Keith Bawden wrote:

I have used VMware to consolodate services
from a bunch of machines onto one. You will need to ensure that the
new server is up to the task of running the virtualised servers.

Not sure, but from reading some articles here and there it would
appear that it is already in production use.

Yes, I have read articles on the web that indicate folks are using it. Thank you.

mec