Re: [tlug] Call for TLUG presenters for 2007-01-13 meeting

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 09:07:40 +0900, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

On 04/01/07, Zev Blut <zb@example.com> wrote:

I would like to ask if anyone is willing to give a presentation for
our first talk of the new year.

No presenters yet?!

The holidays get in the way of my mails.

Actually, I have two offers that I am accepting.
Both talks compliment each other so it should work out well.
I will write up more details tonight, but one is about
TrueCrypt and the other is about data recovery.

So we can get someone to talk about Xen for the next meeting.
They will have lots of time to prepare :-)

Cheers,
Zev