Xen (Was Re: [tlug] Call for TLUG presenters for 2007-01-13 meeting)

On Jan 9, 2007, at 9:07 AM, Josh Glover wrote:

I would *love* to see something on Xen, if one of you Xen-heads would deign to present. You would not even have to spend much preparing; I would just like to see how you install Xen on your distro of choice (*koff* *koff* Gentoo *koff*), install a Linux distro or two and maybe even Windows if you have a licence, and then talk about your experience using Xen, common use cases, performance, etc.

Please?

I second that "please".