Re: [tlug] bootable linux with sshd

Fergal Daly wrote:

Sorry, I phrased my question badly. I'm looking for a live cd/usb disk distro that is sshable by default.

I've not seen one with SSH enabled by default.  But with a little bit of
tweaking I'm sure you can get one enabled.  If I was planning to do this
I'd probably setup SSH to only allow logins via public-key authentication
to at least make it a little more difficult to break in via SSH.

You might want to look at Slax. From a glance and what others have told me it allows easy customization of a Live CD. http://www.slax.org/documentation.php

Cheers,
Alain