[tlug] bootable linux with sshd

Anyone know of a bootable linux distro that starts up an sshd automatically?

Ideally, I'd be able to build it with my ssh key inside but even
something with a default password would be better than nothing. It's
for use when my TV box becomes unresponsive (as I'm sure it will) and
is sitting waiting for someone to make it fsck or whatever. There's
not even a monitor attached to this so it has to be a case of "insert
the boot medium, reboot, walk away" for my parents-in-law.

I don't really want to get into the hassle of building my own image
(never tried before, can imagine it being a huge time sink),