Re: [tlug] Text recommendations for AJAX, Javascript, and CSS

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 10:45:51PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Would you mind if I reposted your comments?

Not a bit.

> If not, how do you prefer it attributed?  What license?

How about "eQuark"? (That's a nickname with a long history....)
Actually, I don't really care... those were just a couple of offhand
comments and I don't really feel like I *own* them, as such. My
name or "anonymous" would do just as well.....

License of your choice.

Ed