Re: [tlug] Text recommendations for AJAX, Javascript, and CSS

Edward Wright writes:

 > particular, the XMLHttpRequest object (the foundation of AJAX) is
 > not covered until the 5th edition.

Yah, but that *is* in their AJAX book.  I can live with that.

Thanks for the reviews!

Steve

P.S.  Hm...  Sometime in December I'm probably going to take my blogs
live, one of them has reviews of this and that.  Would you mind if I
reposted your comments?  If not, how do you prefer it attributed?
What license?  (My default license will probably be a CC
by-attribution no-changes license, ie, as restrictive as makes any
sense at all on the web.)