[tlug] Text recommendations for AJAX, Javascript, and CSS

I'm looking for recommendations for texts in Japanese on AJAX,
Javascript, and CSS.  XHTML, too, come to think of it.  They should be
accessible to beginners, but be accurate and reasonably comprehensive
so that they can serve as references in practical work.

1. Accurate and comprehensive is most important.

2. Accessible is next.  These are for a library for my RAs/TAs, so I'm
   willing to walk them through the hard parts.  They just shouldn't
   read like an RFC (I know where to find RFCs and W3C recommendations
   when I want them!)

3. They do have to be in Japanese, but if you know a good English text
   from a publisher known to translate a lot (O'Reilly, I'm looking at
   you!), recommend it whether or not you know for sure there's a
   Japanese translation.

These can be print or online.  I'll default to buying O'Reilly if I
don't get recommendations for a particular technology, so if you know
that some O'Reilly title that fits the subject but doesn't satisfy the
requirements, please let me know about that, too.

Thanks!