Re: [tlug] CJK Printing from Web Browsers in Debian 3.3.2

stephen@example.com wrote:
Bart Mathias writes:

[...]
 > Am I on the right track?

You seem to have everything in the right place, and since "fc-match
sans" not only resolves to a font but actually resolves to a sane
font (in fact, it's the one I'm looking at right now :-), I have to
say your system is fine, Mozilla is sick.[1]

I guess I'll just use the work-arounds if/when I need to, but I still find it fascinating/frustrating that while Mozilla Suite, Mozilla-Thunderbird, and Firefox now have identical prefs.js files insofar as "...print..." lines are concerned, the Mozilla Suite apps print CJK just fine and Firefox and Thunderbird don't. But let's give up on it.

Maybe Josh can help.... :-)

Footnotes: [1] My personal opinion is that Mozilla is a pretty disgusting
creation of kakusa-shakai. There are the users and the hackers, and
the users should leave anything harder than clicking on a checkbox to
the hackers.... Even about:config no longer tells you much of
interest.

What browser would you recommend instead? (Something that plays under ppc Debian...)

Bart Mathias