Re: [tlug] Microsoft to embrace Linux -- not a joke!

Most of us have our own cynical view of Microsoft's shitagokoro (for
those just learning Japanese, hidden motives) for this. My own feeling
is to head off various anti-trust suits.

I'd say company does not have a feelings, human-like character, evilness
or stuff like that. Maybe they wanted to hit the press to raise popularity?
I mean - if they wouldn't be evil - who would talk about them anyway?