Re: [tlug] A4 not letter

Darren Cook wrote:

> I don't have "spadmin" on this machine.

How did you determine that you do not have spadmin on your machine?

I have spadmin, but it is not in directory that is part of the
PATH, so first I had to find it with locate, then execute it
by specifying the full path.

> What is /etc/enscript.cfg for?

Execute rpm -qf /etc/enscript.cfg to find out.
I think it's unrelated to your OO and Acrobat Reader problems.

Keep the rpm -qf in your bag of tricks for solving other mysteries.