Re: [tlug] Read my Firefox's cache contents on Linux

Josh, Stephen, Birkir,

Thank you for all your detailed information.

I think I'm going to give up on this one. I'm pretty sure that either Firefox respected the original sites request to not keep a cache, or the information was overwritten, or in any case gone now.

However, it was well worth it to learn a little more about caching and data searching techniques.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu 6.06 LTS