Re: [tlug] Modprobe error

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 11:12:48 +0900, Dave M G <martin@example.com>
wrote:

> My printer and palm pilot still don't work. And after banging my head
> against trying to make them work for so long (I have two long and
> incomplete threads about them in the TLUG archives), it became clear
> that the problems were unspecific and beyond people's ability to help.

IIRC the Palm Pilot wasn't about people being unable to help, it was
more about you lacking confidence to build a kernel yourself. You're
going to have to learn how to do that sooner or later.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
 neither do we."
       -- President George W. Bush addressing the Pentagon, 05-AUG-2004