Re: [tlug] Need purchasing advice for a linux compatible desktop

Joseph Essertier wrote:

[snip]
Side since I'm getting the impression that their service is a little
better, and they might be able to help me with the compatibility
questions. I'm not looking for a real high end machine, nor for an entry
[snip]
Help with compatibility questions. That's a good one :-) I guess I'm too hard-boiled and bitter to expect any of the friendly but mostly clueless 店員さんs in many of the stores I frequent to be able explain to me if this MPEG-8 Voodoo Super Duper HDTV with blender remote control has Linux support for Kernel 2.6.20.patch-patch-patch-branch but I'm glad someone else is glad to ask. I tend to just buy it and play russian roulette. Far more fun that way (until it breaks).

Alain