Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Palm/Linux connection woes.
- Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:49:23 +0200
- From: Godwin Stewart <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Palm/Linux connection woes.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 08:32:39 -0600, Stuart Luppescu <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: > udev is not necessarily the answer Indeed, it wasn't here. In a last act of frustration I decided to disregard what the documentation says and tapped on the "hot-sync" icon on the handheld *before* clicking on the corresponding icon in jpilot, and all works well now. *sigh* I suppose a howto is in order for this as well, especially as pilot-link doesn't compile on Slackware unless you prefix the ./configure command with LDFLAGS="-lz -lm" -- G. Stewart - email@example.com There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
Description: PGP signature
- [tlug] Palm/Linux connection woes.
- From: Godwin Stewart
- Re: [tlug] Palm/Linux connection woes.
- From: Stuart Luppescu
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] BB Routers v non-BB Routers
- Next by Date: [tlug] Mo' bulged electrolytic capacitors
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Palm/Linux connection woes.
- Next by thread: [tlug] Where to take a PC
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links