Re: [tlug] Palm/Linux connection woes.

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 08:32:39 -0600, Stuart Luppescu
<s-luppescu@example.com> wrote:

> udev is not necessarily the answer

Indeed, it wasn't here.

In a last act of frustration I decided to disregard what the documentation
says and tapped on the "hot-sync" icon on the handheld *before* clicking on
the corresponding icon in jpilot, and all works well now.

*sigh*

I suppose a howto is in order for this as well, especially as pilot-link
doesn't compile on Slackware unless you prefix the ./configure command with
LDFLAGS="-lz -lm"

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be
replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another
theory which states that this has already happened.