Re: [tlug] real content as opposed to half-baked tutorials

On 01/03/06, Ian Wells <ijw@example.com> wrote:

> For a reason why even ora has a problem with the selling content
> model, Google for 'ua oreilly bookshelf'.

This is probably one of the major reasons why O'Reilly stopped making
the CD Bookshelf series.

Safari[1] is much better, anyway; I am quite pleased with it. The only
drawback for me is that I prefer dead trees for books that I really
*read* (as opposed to the ones that I just use as reference
materials). Safari is great for reference.

-Josh

[1] http://safari.oreilly.com/