Re: [tlug] rikaichan download problem: CoralCDN and very temporarymirror

I wrote:

>    http://www.polarcloud.com/coralx/rikaichan_0_5_7_.xpi

> http://wiki.coralcdn.org/wiki.php/Main/FAQ

> so now it looks more like you are dealing with a slow p2p thing.
> You might be dealing with out of date DNS entries for peer
> servers that come and go.
>
> I think the answer is to just keep trying.

Of course, it would have helped to read the blue box on the
original web page:

   Files are served through Coral CDN (nyud.net) to reduce this
   site's use of bandwidth. Because of this, it may take a while
   for files to begin downloading. Please be patient... it will
   start. :)

In the mean time, try:

   http://www.colug.net/~jep/rikaichan_0_5_7_.xpi
   http://www.colug.net/~jep/rikaichan_0_5_7_names_.xpi