[tlug] Nice kanji fonts for TeX/LaTeX

Hi,

I am using Perl and Latex to make make kanji flashcards from kanjidic using
Lingua::JP::Kanjidic, the flashcards style and the cjk for LaTeX.
I use UTF8 as encoding.

My problem is that I have to enlarge the fonts for the front of the
flashcards, i.e. where the kanji is.

(see http://www.mocm.de/2042-2058.ps and
http://www.mocm.de/2042-2058.tex)

Is there an easy way to get LaTeX to use scalable fonts that would
result in less blocky large kanji?

Marcus

PS: I am using Heisig's method to learn kanji and need to make
flashcards for the next 1000 kanji.

| mocm@example.com            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |
 |>>>             Quis custodiet ipsos custodes                 <<<|