[tlug] Dillo on pdaXrom

Hi all,

    I don't know how many other TLUGers are using pdaXrom on their
Zauruses (Zaurii?) besides Edward but if any do has anyone been able to
get Dillo2 to do anything sort of useful besides show a 302 redirect and
display a main page of a site?

    I've found that if I go to Google.com and try to search on something
I never seem to get to the results page.  I only get back to the main
Google page.  I'm willing to live with broken Japanese support for a
really decent speed tradeoff on Dillo2 but I'm not willing to give up
Google searches.   Am I missing something in the Dillo2 configuration or
is it just the version packaged with pdaXrom just that useless?

Alain