Re: [tlug] [announcement] Feb 25 TLUG Technical Meeting -extra-

Alain Hoang wrote:

>A.Tomita wrote:
>

>>-=-=-=- Announcement: 2006/02/25 TLUG Technical Meeting -=-=-=-=-
>>
>>Meeting information
>>
>>  Topics: free talk with Art Tyde
>>

>    I'm afraid I won't be able to go due to previous commitments however
>I was wondering if any camera-lugging TLUGer would be kind enough to
>tape the talk (assuming Art consents to being on camera)?

Or if not videotaped, at least audio recorded.  If I can make it there
myself I'll (if permitted) do it, but I'm not sure I'll be able to make
it.  I have some other things going on that day that I may not be able
to escape from....

Lyle