Re: [tlug] Linux Format magazine

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 17:09:01 +0900, "Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon"
<ronfaxon@example.com> wrote:

> We are historically proud of participation by Tim O'Reilly and Eric S.
> Raymond (who went on to translate ESR's seminal "The Cathedral and the
> Bazaar")

So, ESR went on to translate his own seminal? That's what this looks like,
unless you aren't aware that Eric S. Raymond == ESR.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Seen in the classified ads:
COMPLETE SET OF ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA. 45 VOLUMES.
EXCELLENT CONDITION. $1000 OR BEST OFFER. NO LONGER
NEEDED. MARRIED. WIFE KNOWS EVERYTHING.