Re: [tlug] Linux Format magazine

On 28/01/06, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> On 27/01/06, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
>
> Here is the draft:

Here is revision 2 of the draft:

http://www.tlug.jp/docs/linux-format_2006-01.txt

The patch containing the changes from revision 1 is attached to this email.

Thanks to Lyle, Godwin, Chuck, and Scott (who was too cowardly to
reply onlist! ;) for your suggestions.

> Also, please pick through the pictures from past meetings:
>
> http://www.tlug.jp/meetings.php
>
> and nominate your favourites (please just post the links!), as we need
> two pictures to go along with the text. I recommend that one picture
> be our ever-so-kawaii logo.

If I do not have picture suggestions by the Monday night deadline, I
will be forced to make an executive decision!

-Josh