Re: [tlug] Kanji Email on XP: USB Portability, Encodings, Mincho,Gothic, Kothic

Jim wrote:
> Show her how to do backups.

At work, someone else does it and at home, it's her husband's system and
he knows less than she does.  Baby steps...

> What do the headers of her email say?

I've sent her one email so far.  I need to go back and double check, but
it should say ISO2022.  We're supposed to talk some more after class
tonight (California time)  I know it would benifit all of us in the class
if she could do this since we have a list set up, etc.  Also she has
friends in Japan.  Maybe I'm approaching this wrong.  Maybe I should first
get her going in UTF-8 then approach ISO for her friends in Japan.
Hummm...

> To grossly simplify:
(sigh) the more I learn the less I know.  At least I have some new paths.

Thanks Jim.