Re: Love Gone Bad: HTML in Email (Re: [tlug] Rendering HTML Email)

Jim wrote:
> Executive summary:
>
>    HTML in email could have been useful, but because of heavy use
>    by sloppy and malicious senders, it became a blight to be
>    avoided.
> [...]
> Here's how you can turn off HTML in the email that your email
> program sends:
> [...]

This was my whole point: Don't send it, accept it... With filters of
course, as you do with regular text mail...

br.

PS. I also receive SPAM paper mail (prostitutes, shops announcements,
etc...) ... This is not a good reason to close my mailbox.