Re: [tlug] Threaded email readers

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:59:58 -0800 (PST), sjs@example.com wrote:

> I think I'll go back to lurking.

I don't think anyone wants you to stop posting altogether. I don't anyway.
All that's asked of you - and of me, and of any other list member - is to
post in a manner that follows list netiquette guidelines. Hijacking other
people's threads does not follow list netiquette guidelines.

This said, there is a certain comic value to hijacking a thread with a
message of which the subject is "Threaded email readers" :)

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Exposing M$ sExchange directly to the Internet is a lot like painting a
bulls-eye on your backside and bending over, naked, in a Greenwich Village
steam room (except M$ is not nearly as safe).
        -- Morely 'spam is theft' Dotes in NANAE, 08-JUL-2003.