Re: [tlug] ltmodem source code for 2.6.x kernels

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:06:06 +0100, Godwin Stewart
<godwin.stewart@example.com> wrote:

> > is beta code for 2.6 kernels.
>
> Ahh... I didn't see that link. I mean, come on, links that are black on
> white, just like the rest of the text....
>
> This might be the answer in fact.

It was.

> Right now I have $work on my plate so I'll play with this a bit later.

Next is for me to find a few minutes to examine the differences between the
two versions and thus achieve inter_module_enlightenment().

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

The right half of the brain controls the left part of the body. This
means that only left-handed people are in their right mind.