Re: [tlug] Threaded email readers

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:35:44 -0800 (PST), sjs@example.com wrote:

> This is probably a less than ideal solution, but I have been using the web
> mail interface provided by my ISP lately and just noticed you can select
> either threaded view or non-threaded.
>
> It's a beta release of nutsmail www.nutsmail.com/ and works quite nicely
> in either mode.  Both modes are quite nicely and it works quite nicely
> through the corporate firewall.

Very interesting, but what does it have to do with my message of 30 minutes
or so ago to which you're replying?

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Real programmers don't write in FORTRAN.  FORTRAN is for pipe stress
freaks and crystallography weenies.  FORTRAN is for wimp engineers who
wear white socks.