Re: [tlug] about sanitize_e820_map()

    Toshiyuki> I have a web page that is memo for reading kernel
    Toshiyuki> source and I have re-written the page last night.  (I
    Toshiyuki> am not good at writting in Englist and cannot speak in
    Toshiyuki> English)

Although the primary language of the list is English, most of the
foreigners on it speak and read at least some Japanese, and there are
several Japanese (though they haven't been so active in the last
couple of months).  I hope you will continue to practice your English
(and that will increase the number of people who read your posts), but
I believe most of the members would be happy to also read your
Japanese on the list.

In general, you can do almost anything on this list once without
shame.  (^^)  You may be told "we don't do that", but nobody will hold it
against you the first time.  The important thing is to communicate
your interest in Linux and related topics.