Re: [tlug] [tlug-digest] Editing Soud Files (WAV & MP3)

On 17/01/06, Walter Hansen <gandalf@example.com> wrote:

> No, I'm playful.

Good. This is what I was hoping. So please do not take it the wrong
way when I point out that while you are now posting inline and
attributing quoted text (thanks!), you are still not trimming enough.

Please quote only enough of the previous conversation to establish
context. If no context is needed, don't even quote.

TIA,
Josh