Re: [tlug] [tlug-digest] Editing Soud Files (WAV & MP3)

[> > Josh Glover also wrote:]
> >> Please also make sure to attribute the quoted text

Walter, if you do not attribute text you are quoting, how are we to
know who said it?

> > Why?
>
> I can't resist...
>
> Because it messes up the flow of reading.
> > How come?
> > > I prefer to reply inline.
>
> See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting for more.

Very nice, Todd. I imagine Scott will jump in with one, if not two,
examples of humorous top-posting (the coffee one is my favourite).

Also, since this is TLUG, and you agreed to our List Policy when you
subscribed, Walter (what? you didn't read the List Policy doc which
was linked in the subscription confirmation email?), please see:

http://tlug.jp/listpolicy.php#postq

Wherein top-posted is *explicitly* forbidden on TLUG.

Please play by our rules, or take your toys elsewhere. ;)

(Note that I am assuming you are really curious about why top-posting
is Considered Harmful, and you are not trying to be difficult. If I am
wrong, I have a whole other answer for you, which starts with the
words Official Warning.)

-Josh