Re: [tlug] USB devices behaving randomly

Godwin,

> lspci is your friend. If it shows that you have a VIA chipset then look no
> further.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm a bit of a newbie, in case it wasn't
already obvious. Can you instruct me on how, exactly, I use lspci to
determine if I have a VIA chipset?

> I solved the problem by buying a PCI card with 2 USB ports (OHCI) on it.

Hmmm... I'm trying not to sink more money into an old computer. Is there
no other workaround?

--
Dave M G