Re: [tlug] Following Threads in Email

On 15/01/06, Jim <jep200404@example.com> wrote:

> List admin, what comments do you have?

See my reply to Ian's post on this topic. In short, you are not being
bad, but if you want to leave the subject lines unchanged, you would
be doing some of us a favour, and not inconveniencing many, I daresay.

So, your call.

> Stephen, besides recommending emacs, what other comments do you have?

You are starting to learn the TLUG ways now! :)

One additional request: when writing something funny, it is customary
to preface it with a C&C Alert (Coffee & Cats; apologies to Scott
Robbins!), and afterwards, offer to replace my CRT. :)

-Josh