Re: [tlug] Following Threads in Email

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 18:52:25 +0900, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> One additional request: when writing something funny, it is customary
> to preface it with a C&C Alert (Coffee & Cats; apologies to Scott
> Robbins!), and afterwards, offer to replace my CRT. :)

And keyboard. Don't forget:

$ coffee | nose > keyboard

On several of the newsgroups I frequent it's traditional to say "new
keyboard, please" or "don't tell me you sell screenwipes" or something
along those lines when someone makes a witty posting without putting the
[C&C] warning flag in the subject header. Exceptions are made for posters
who have "Auto-C&C" status

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

'Palladium' is an answer to a question no one asked.
You want safety, trusted code and no viruses? Get Linux.