[tlug] [OT] Job Update from Rena

Happy New Year!  I hope you had a great holiday season!
I roasted two turkeys during the holiday to make my Japanese holiday season nice n cozy.

Well, I have a position that I would like to share with you all...If you are interested, please let me know!

IT Management Consultant

In this position, you will be responsible for delivering IT (Information Technology) solutions to enterprise customers. Your responsibilities will also include but not be limited to:
- Working with end customer IT teams and/or participating with Solution Providers and System Integrators to analyze customer application/system, develop improvement/optimization/migration solution plan, and provide technical consulting to customer.
- Demonstrating technical leadership in developing and integrating company's technology into end-user solutions
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with key personnel in customer/solution provider organizations to execute customer system improvement
- Developing and delivering presentations to customers, outlining findings and recommendations to guide the improvement design.

You must possess a Master of Science or a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline, with more than five years of experience of system design/integration work experience with one or more of the following:
1) IT application design and development
2) IT system integration project execution

Additional qualifications include:
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux* or Windows* OS, and/or, Web services technology (such as XML,Microsoft* .NET*) and/or RDBMS knowledge (such as Oracle*, Microsoft* SQL*)
- Experience dealing with technical issues in a professional services environment
- Strong planning, execution, customer orientation and negotiation skills
- Good communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Ability to write customer reports in Japanese

Big Plus
- At lease 5 years or more about application development using Java* or C/C++ languages

This job will pay up to 12M yen depending on the skill and experience.

Sincerely,

RENA M SHIRATORI (ABE)
CONSULTANT - (Semiconductor and IT)
Hudson
Sunline 7 Building 3F
4-7-2 Kojimachi
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0083
Japan
t: 81 3 3511 6098
f: 81 3 3511 5670

From great people to great performance SM

This electronic message transmission contains information from
the Hudson Highland Group and is confidential or privileged.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify us by
telephone immediately at +61.2.8233.2222 or +64.9.367.9000