Re: [tlug] O3: The Open Source Enterprise Data Networking Magazine

On 02/01/06, Jim Tittsler <jwt-tlug@example.com> wrote:

> O3, which has as many buzzwords as possible in their subtitle, is a
> free-for-download PDF-format advertising-sponsored magazine.
> December was issue #2, and featured Ruby on Rails.
>    <http://www.o3magazine.com/>

This looks very cool!

The one problem I ran into when printing this out was that it is
formatted for US Letter size paper. I got around this by using
pdftops--which is part of Xpdf[1]--like so:

pdftops -paper A4 o3i2-150.pdf o3i2-150.ps

This made it printable on A4.

Cheers,
Josh

[1] http://www.foolabs.com/xpdf/