Re: [tlug] [tlug-digest] Mozilla printing. No joy. Isn't there somegood Mozilla doc about printing?

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 19:06:11 +0900, "Stephen J. Turnbull"
<stephen@example.com> wrote:

> Actually, I don't know enough to say that with any confidence (lprNG
> Works For Me).<wink>

What *is* the advantage of CUPS anyway? lprNG is simple enough - especially
if associated with something like apsfilter. In fact, that's probably the
only gripe I have with Slackware 10.1 and later: lprNG is no longer
supplied.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

How doth the VAX's C compiler        How patiently it seems to run
Improve its object code.             And spit out error flags,
And even as we speak does it         While users, with frustration, all
Increase the system load.            Tear their clothes to rags.