Re: [tlug] Some advices for Zaurus

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:12:25 +0900, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> However, when I code, I always use XEmacs, because I think that
> composition "flows" better when I am always in input mode.

Just to add another player to the vi/emacs holy war, my editor of choice is
nano. Like vi, it does only a subset of what emacs can do, but it does it
well - I particularly like the intelligent text justification with "> "
quotation markers, which is why I use it as the editor invoked by slrn.
However, like emacs, it's always in edit mode.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

I don't approve of political jokes... I've seen too many of them get
elected.