Re: [tlug] Some advices for Zaurus

I finally got around to flashing my old C700.  I have tried the latest
OpenZaurus 3.5.4 development build and it wouldn't install from SD card
so I gave up on it.  I then tried OpenZaurus 3.5.3 development builds,
first OPIE then GPE.  OPIE was OK but the default install seemed to be
setup for lower resolution Zaurus's.  GPI looked quite good but I
couldn't work out how to change the menu fonts which were small enough
to make it difficult to select.  It also crashed after using it for a
while.  Finally I tired the latest development version of pdaXrom
kathrin-rc12.  It allows you to resize the root partition, which I
gather gives me more user space.  From what I have seen of it so far
pdaXrom is the best ROM I have used.  It has every package you could
want and runs like a Linux box.

--
Edward Middleton <edwardmiddleton@example.com>