[tlug] Some advices for Zaurus

Hello Tlugers.

I'm about to take a Sharp Zaurus SL-C1000 with a wireless card GW-CF11X.
Some opinions, warnings or recommendations before take it?
Almost any place I was reading about it, the people are very satisfied with it.

At recent post in TLUG the people seems to be satisfied with it, but I
would like to know if some one have a bad experience or a
recommendation about a negative point of Sharp Zaurus devices.

Thank you in advance.

               -Pietro.