[tlug] [tlug-digest] Thanks for rename

So glad I did not know about rename last month, I would not have had the
pleasure of writing a shell script to move and put sensible names onto a
stack of jpg files from my camera ;)

But contrary to Michael Smith, on my Debian/Sarge, rename is just in
/usr/bin. And it is a very short perl script, by the man himself.
Actually I thought things in /usr/bin were "real code", not scripts.
Live and learn.

And I agree that the hard part is finding the tool-- yes apropos is
great, but it just never occured to me that there was a powerful re-work
of mv that did exactly what I had to write the shell script to do.

Thanks everyone.

David Riggs, Kyoto