Re: [tlug] Subversion (was: More Tech Meeting Torrents)

On 11/27/05, Ian Wells <ijw@example.com> wrote:

>  Would've had a peek at your website, but it seems to be down...

My site is back up now. Here are the links you need:

http://www.jmglov.net/unix/presentations/
http://www.jmglov.net/unix/scripts/svn-hooks/

Also, if this sort of foolishness happens again, you can always resort
to the WayBack Machine:

http://web.archive.org/web/20021218175543/http://www.jmglov.net/

Wow, that is an *old* version of my website. I am glad they don't have
the one before it, with the William and Mary green-and-gold colour
scheme! :)

Oh Christ! They do:

http://web.archive.org/web/20010515200243/http://www.cs.wm.edu/~jmglov/

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!