Re: [tlug] Heading to Akihabara

burlingk@example.com wrote:

If the map is electronic, and not too large, I would love to see it. :)
It's on the way.

I suppose I should have asked people to respond off-list.... This does give me an idea though - I wonder if it would be a good idea to have a page at the TLUG site that focused on hardware and specific shops where specific items of interest have been found, including a map or two. I would post my map on my own site, but as it's a screen capture of a commercial map, I probably shouldn't.

Speaking of maps - what is the situation regarding freebie tourist maps? I have some that don't seem to have any copyright warning on them and as they are freely handed out anyway, maybe something like that could be used?

Lyle