Re: [tlug] DD floppies

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 04:20:01 +0900
"Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon" <ronfaxon@example.com> wrote:

> Does it have the capability to format disks on its own?

Yes it does and it happily formatted HD discs. After lots of
experimenting I have realised it is something to do with the disc drive
in my Win XP machine. Every other computer can handle the disc I
formatted in the midi player except the XP box, so it looks like a new
disc drive and I'll be right.

Thanks everyone, I'd still be scratching my head over this.

Brett

--
Brett Robson
Systems Administrator