Re: [tlug] DD floppies

I think that is right. DD Double Density. HD High Density. I remember in
the old Apple ][ days they used to sell one sided disks that were
certified for Apple and Comadore. The thing was Apples used the underside
of the disks and Comadores used the top side. We used to notch them with
hole punches and use the other side.